Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brandy Melville Haul, Making My Own Dress & Peruvian Chocolate In Its Finest ☯





Hello loves! So my Brandy Melville order finally came in the mail after 2 weeks of waiting! It was quite exasperating to have to wait so long, but it was worth it in the end. The arrow ring was $4.00 which is insanely cheap and I absolutely love it. The 'Rene Tank' is $22.00 and I know it seems very short, and that's because it is. But I don't plan on wearing it with regular jeans or shorts because then it's just a bit too much skin showing. I'd wear it with a high-waisted skirt or shorts that way it's only a bit of stomach that would peak through. The high-to-low skirt is gorgeous though it is quite wrinkled, but that can be fixed. This was $26.00 and it's a really nice Burgundy colour. I'll probably wear these soon and do an OOTD (:



Dona Pepa is honestly one of my favourite chocolate's EVER. My nonna always brings it over from Peru when she visits and I always eat it when I go as well. But I recently found out they sell it in a shop where I live and I nearly fell off my chair. 


This here, ladies & gentlemen, is my creation that I made from scratch. It was probably one of the most difficult, frustrating, and cry-worthy experiences of my life - but it was worth it in the long run! Sure it's not very detailed or amazing but I'm very, very proud of my dress and when I finished I nearly burst into tears. It was such an accomplishing feeling. 

Question: For my next post, would you rather see:
A.) Perfume Collection
B.) OOTD

Alright, bye! :) x


5 comments:

  1. That ring is so cute and I can't believe you made the dress, it's beautiful!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is so cute!! Great haul! We're new followers, would love to see an OOTD for the next post! xx

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress you made is beautiful! I would buy it if it was in a shop! :) You should be so, so proud. x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is absolutely gorgeous! i love how that short tank top is ;) maybe a perfume collection would be nice!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that candy before, but it looks so good!

    be sure to enter my giveaway
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete